There are several types of cookies, but basically the main purpose of a cookie is to enable site’s features.
Cookies are used to improve the navigation of the User. In particular:
- allow the efficient navigation on the page of the web site;
- memorize your user name and your preferences;
- they prevent to enter the same information (such as user name and password) several times during the visit;
- measure the use of services by Users to optimize the browsing experience and the services;
- they present information or targeted advertising based on the interests and behavior of the user’.
KIND OF COOKIES
There are several types of cookies. Below, there are cookie types, some of which are contained in the All Days Travel. There are:
- Technical Cookies. These Cookies are necessary for the functioning of certain areas of the Site. Cookies of this category include both persistent cookies that session cookies. Without these cookies, the blog or some portions of it may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the preferences of the User. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain;
- Analytical Cookies. These Cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site. All Days Travel uses third-party tools listed below, and uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the site and its operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site and the way in which they arrived at the site and the pages visited. In the case of All Days Travel, the cookies of this category are sent from third-party domains;
- Detection and Profiling Cookie of third parts. These Cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Web Site from visitors, keywords used to reach the site, web sites visited by the users and the origins of the traffic for marketing campaigns . The holder can use the informations to compile reports and improve the site. The cookies collect information anonymously. For All Days Travel the cookies of this category are sent from third-parts domains;
- Cookies for the integration of third-party functionality. These Cookies are used to integrate third-party functionality in the site (for example comments form forms or social networks icons that allow visitors to share the content of the site). In the case of All Days Travel, the cookies in this category are sent from third-party domains.
COOKIES USED BY ALL DAYS TRAVEL
- Log Files: Like many other websites, also this site makes use of log files that record the history of the operations and how they are performed. The information inside the log files include IP addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date, time, input and output page and the number of clicks. All this to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement within the site, and gather demographic information, IP addresses and other information. Such data is not linked in any way to the identity of the user;
- Technical Cookies: All Days Travel uses technical cookies for the functioning of the Site and to customize the content of the web page based on the browser type and depending on other information that browser sends;
- Profiling third-parts cookies: DoubleClick DART cookie was introduced by Google several years ago. It’s used by www.alldaystravel.com to show the most targeted advertising based on their history. Users can accept this cookie in their browser or disable it by visiting the Privacy and Terms of the third party in question. More information about Google cookies for advertising purposes can be found on the website of the types of cookies used. Some of our advertising partners may use Google Adsense cookies and Web Beacons to track users. Moreover, LinkWeLove cookies are usd in this site;is tool provided by third party, called Google Analytics. In particular, the disclosure of this tool can be seen by following this link. Google Analytics statistical information in anonymous and aggregate about your browsing the pages of the site. Savings & Investment pledged by masking the IP to protect as much as possible, and at the limit of its capacity, the privacy of users.
- Google Analytics. www.alldaystravel.com uses a tool provided by third party, called Google Analytics. In particular, this tool can be discoverd by following this link. Google Analytics statistical informations are anonymous and aggregate about your browsing and your navigation on All Days Travel. We are masking the IP to protect as much as possible the privacy of users.
The Holder is not obliged to request the user’s consent to the technical cookies, as they are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookies the consent it may be expressed by the User in accordance with current legislation, through specific browser configurations and programs or devices which may are easy and clear to use. You can change your cookie preferences at any time. You can also disable cookies at any time by the browser, but this may prevent you from using certain parts of the site.
Permission for use of all the cookies used on Blog is given by clicking “Accept” during the information briefing, clicking anywhere on the page or by operation of scroll.
If you want you can also directly manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting the browser cookies may remove the preferences set for this blog and other sites.
For more information and support you can also visit the dedicated help page of the web browser that you are using:
You can refuse to give consent, and disable profiling cookies provided by third parties through the site www.youronlinechoices.com
For any request, clarification or elucidation weare here.
Terms and Condition
In compliance with the new Italian law on publishing, we highlight the following information:
- www.alldaystravel.com is not an editorial product, but a virtual community, is not covered by periodic information category established by Law 7 March 2001 , 62. The upgrades are random and non-periodic;
- it is not a newspaper, there is no publisher.
- All Logos and Trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners. All comments and texts are under the responsibility of who wrote them. All the rest is owned by Administrator of www.alldaystravel.com
We always pay maximum attention and especially care for our contents, correcting and revising several times the form and content, and integrating them over time. Even with these precautions it is right to say that errors of any kind are always possible, in which case we apologize to the reader and to the companies. In this case you can notify us inaccuracies or errors in ours contact page and we will as soon as possible correct or integrate it all.
Some published pictures were taken from Internet, in case, their use violates copyright, please send us an email.